Leasing – The Smart Business Move!
Leasing is an excellent way to help you maintain a fixed monthly expense while letting you get all of the benefits of LED Lighting and other Signage. We provided leasing information as another way for us to help provide you with a total solution to help ensure your Business and/or Organization’s success.
Leasing also enables you to put in all soft costs as well; such as installation, shipping and other costs related to obtaining the Benefits
C & J LED Lighting and Signage has Partnered itself with Ascentium Capital LLC in order to provide the best possible Leasing Rates for your Business and/or Non-Profit Organization. You can contact Robert Tom directly to get started.
We work with all types of Business and/or Non-Profit Organizations, Municipalities, Government, and other institutions, to help ensure your approval.
Ascentium Capital LLC Leasing and Financing
Please Contact Robert Tom From Ascentium Capital LLC
Leasing and Financing!
C & J LED Lighting and Signage does not profit from this referral in any way – We have put together this connection because Ascentium Capital LLC works very well with all Business types, Non-Profit Organizations and Municipalities. So contact Rob ~ He is looking forward to helping you!
Pacific Time Zone
Pacific Time Zone
* Total Financing – can include soft costs
* Tax Benefits – may be tax deductible
* Conserves Capital
* Avoid Obsolescence
* If it Depreciates, Lease It
* You can include freight, installation, training and maintenance in the total cost of the lease.
* CONSERVE VALUABLE CREDIT AND WORKING CAPITAL
* Leasing enables you to preserve your established bank lines and conserve cash reserves. Leasing will enhance your borrowing capability and may also improve your balance sheet by reducing your long-term debt. Also with leasing, you do not have to worry about the large upfront cash outlay.
* Leasing 100% of the total solution
* Conserving capital for business needs
* Structured payments to fit your needs
* Accelerating tax relief
* Hedging against inflation
* Hedging against interest rate fluctuations
* Protecting from obsolescence
* Spreading the acquisition cost over time
* Make lease payments with energy savings
Hedge Against Obsolescence
You get more mileage out of your money by leasing; reason being is that your monthly payment is just a small portion of the total cost of the equipment. Leasing will allow you the freedom to purchase new equipment quickly and cost-efficiently while not having the burden of the ownership of obsolete equipment.
Studies by the American Association of Equipment Lessors (AAEL) and numerous other leasing consultants acknowledge that profitable businesses frequently realize lower after-tax net present value costs from leasing than from direct purchasing. For income tax purposes, tax lease payments are fully deductible as a business expense under IRS Code Section 162 and Revenue Ruling 55-540.
Use Preference Over Ownership
C & J LED Lighting and Signage tax lease clients have come to realize that the profitable use of equipment for advertising is far more important to the production of income than is ownership. In other words, it is the use rather than the ownership that produces profits. Risks of ownership are better handled by leasing. Find our more about the maintenance and management benefits to maximize the return of leasing LED Lighting and Signage.